Dec 23, 2010

MINI CHRISTMAS CAKES


WELL I DECIDED TO MAKE SOME MINI CHRISTMAS CAKES FOR THE NEIGHBORS ON MY ROAD.
THIS WAS MY 1ST TRY AT THIS. I TOOK A SQUARE CAKE AND CUT IT INTO 4 SECTIONS.




SO I ENDED UP WITH 4 SMALL CAKES OUT OF THE 1 BIG SQUARE CAKE I MADE.
THE ICING WOULDN'T STICK TO THE CUT SIDE OF THE CAKE AND WAS NOT WORKING. SO I JUST DIDN'T ICE THE SIDE THAT WAS CUT AND PLACED THE FONDANT OVER IT. SO THEREFORE THE FONDANT DIDN'T WANT TO STICK TO THE SIDE OF THE CAKE....


HOPING TOMORROW'S CAKES ARE EASIER OR THAT A LIGHT BULB GOES OFF IN MY HEAD AS IM DECORATING THEM.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable, look like gifts to put under their tree. Love, A Sharon

Anonymous said...

"I want to be your neighbor"
julie

Anonymous said...

"Beautiful Annie!!"
karen

Anonymous said...

Your mini Christmas cakes are beautiful. What a nice present to give to your neighbors. (They look like Christmas presents)
mom mckee

Anonymous said...

how the heck did you get so talented??? man!! you did an awesome job mom! Im so proud of you! =) *hint i want a cake too* christi